Blue Satin Sashes

Teacher Gifts. 

Most of us have a teacher in our life that deserves to know how much we appreciate all that they do. I am married to an educator, and I am familiar with the dedication it takes to be a great teacher. I am also familiar with how good it feels to know you are appreciated. Shopping for a teacher can seem like a difficult task (what do they want?!). I have learned that simple is best. No frills. No-fuss. AND bonus points if the gift helps them relax. Here are my top picks for teacher gifts in 2020.

Chocolate. Not just any chocolate. Daily Chocolate in Vergennes, Vermont.

Photo Credit: Daily Chocolate Facebook Page
Not only is this a great gift but it is very affordable. The cute chocolate Santa face pop (comes in dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white lavender chocolate) are $1.50 each. My favorite are the black rum caramels and you can walk out the door with 5 pieces for just $8.00! This gift is perfectly delicious for less than $10.00.

 Candles. HoneyLights in Bristol, Vermont.
Photo Credit: HoneyLights Facebook Page   
I challenge anyone to look at this photo and not immediately feel cozy and calm. Ahh, you see? These candles are not scented, which is the best way to go when gift-giving. These beeswax candles are unique; it's easy to find one for anyone on your list. One of my favorites is the Moravian Star. For $30 this is a classy gift that's certain to please anyone.
Photo Credit: HoneyLights Online Store
I also have to mention the evergreens. For the holiday season, this makes an adorable gift starting at just $22.
Photo Credit: HoneyLights Online Store
Relaxation & Beauty. Parlour, Middlebury, Vermont.
Photo Credit: Parlour Online www.parlourvt.com
A gift card for any amount to a hair salon/beauty parlor will never get a frown. I happen to adore the staff at Parlour, located in downtown Middlebury. A half or a whole day at the salon is the ultimate gift of relaxation and rejuvenation. Not only do they have expert stylists, but they have a wide selection of hair and beauty products as well as clothing and other fun accessories. It is a must-visit if you have not already discovered the magic of this place. It's not just for women, Parlour specializes in men's cuts too!  

To all the educators out there, thank you for all that you do! I wish you much peace and relaxation in the coming year!



Comments

Popular Posts