Wild Geese That Fly
Almost as exciting as serving Thanksgiving dinner is setting the table. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just as long as it helps makes you and your family feel like it's a special occasion. I have assembled a few local items to give my dinner table the Thanksgiving facelift it deserves.
Malabar in Vergennes, Vermont - Napkins $7, Pumpkin Note Cards $14
Malabar in Vergennes, Vermont - Napkins $7, Pumpkin Note Cards $14
Middlebury Sweets in Middlebury, Vermont - Chocolate Turkey $0.75 each, Thanksgiving theme nonpareils $12/lb
It's a simple table setting, but I have more kids than adults at the table. Which means there is no need to fuss over every detail (as much as I may want to).
No matter how you celebrate, no matter how you decorate, I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.




Comments
Post a Comment